We’re looking for a skilled Facilities & Maintenance Operative to join our versatile Venue Operations Team. We need a multi-skilled individual with the ability to perform well under pressure, servicing a wide range of stakeholders. An enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude is a must have, as well as being highly organised in managing significant volumes of day-to-day tasks and projects.
As part of the Venue Operations Team, you will be directly involved across all aspects of the business, including the facilitation of maintenance for events, co-working spaces, private offices and our rooftop bar operation. As well as undertaking various maintenance responsibilities including basic carpentry, plumbing and electrical tasks, you will also be responsible for inspections, planned preventative maintenance and the management of company assets.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures for efficient business operations.
- Build and maintain strong supplier/contractor relationships, negotiating preferential rates.
- Prioritise workload and deliver to tight deadlines whilst effectively communicating to all levels of the core team & wider organisation.
- Successfully liaise with key suppliers, contractors & TDVL management to assist with smooth operational delivery & venue upkeep.
- Undertake remedial works as are commensurate with your current levels of competency, training and ability.
- Consistently monitor and maintain the condition of the venue, ensuring that any issues are logged and reported back in a clear and concise manner.
- Undertake basic carpentry, plumbing and electrical tasks, working with skilled contractors as required.
- Act as a primary point of contact for basic IT Support relating to Meeting Room AV, Printers & Wi-Fi etc escalating support cases to our third-party support team as required.
- Inspect and verify the status of company assets on a regular basis.
- Provide on-call maintenance support for live events during shift hours.
- Monitor and record meter readings (electrical, water, sound levels) at the beginning and end of each event tenancy and throughout in the case of sound levels.
- Activate, monitor and maintain HVAC systems at events in order to maintain comfortable temperatures levels.
- Report on Post Event Dilapidations and carry out Inspection Reports.