Supported by global authorities and driven by powerful use cases from the world’s biggest brands, the headline AI event of London Tech Week is taking over the historic Tobacco Dock to give you the inspiration and insight necessary to bring your AI road-map to life.
A two-day celebration of emerging technology, you’ll be able to meet the rockstars of applied AI and take ideas from their success stories. Discover brands as unique as the space is, and get hands-on with history in our AI through the Ages exploration – and of course you’re invited to join us for a drink too!
Our curated conference programme lets you build an agenda that works for your needs, with speakers from C-Suite leaders driving growth to the innovators demonstrating new drivers of ROI. Think unparalleled learning, lots of networking, and a realistic look at how the use of AI is transforming lives and organisations.
What else should you expect?
- Hackathon – roll up your sleeves and put AI to work (or just watch the competition unfold!) as leading data scientists and developers must showcase quick thinking and demonstrate the growing scope of AI solutions.
- AI Innovator of the Year – a unique award championing those in the field of AI evolution, bringing to the fore those who are making a change through AI initiatives.
- Beers & Peers – create connections in a positive and engaging environment (sales pitches not invited!).
- AI Live! – explore immersive experiences from cutting-edge tech brands and identify potential technology partners.
- AI-Powered Matchmaking – put your faith in technology and let our suggestion engine save you time by highlighting the people you should connect with ahead of the event.
AI transcends every area of business and society today. Let The AI Summit guide you through your journey of digital transformation. Whether you are just implementing or already optimising, you’ll get unmitigated access to the information and tools that will help bring your plans to life.
Tobacco Dock, Wapping Lane, London, UK
Multiple entrances will be used for this event
Date / Time Information
- Wednesday 08:30 - 17:00
- Thursday 08:30 - 16:00