• Overseeing the concurrent planning for a portfolio of events for which TDVL have varying levels of responsibility dependant on the ‘package’ inclusions of each client.
• Working in partnership with our clients from point of handover from sales team through to post-event debrief. Providing consultation and advice throughout the planning process.
• Advising clients on the venue’s operational and logistical policies to ensure the successful and safe running of their event.
• Scheduling and chairing operations meetings with client and other relevant stakeholders including their suppliers/contractors.
• Collaborating with our service partners and preferred suppliers to define and enhance our clients’ requirements as necessary.
• Internal stakeholder management to ensure venue operations, facilities, and service partners are aligned with the event calendar.
• Ensuring compliance with venue policies including use of accredited suppliers, health & safety rules (including Covid compliance as necessary) and adherence to the premises license conditions.
• Collating and reviewing client event documentation – build schedules, security briefs, cleaning schedules, risk assessments, layout CAD plans etc.
• Compiling and issuing our monthly ‘Notification of Events’ to local authority licensing stakeholders – environmental health, Met Police, H&S team, licensing team etc.
• Booking and briefing the Duty Operations staff on event outline, client schedules, suppliers and other key venue and event-specific details to allow them to efficiently support the client on the floor as required.
• Liaising with the Venue Operations/Facilities team regarding timely maintenance and repairs to fit around the event schedule.
• Working in partnership with Finance Team to ensure all post-event commercials are successfully closed off and reconciled.
• Ensure that client feedback is obtained after every event.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Our successful candidate is likely to have a minimum of five years’ experience of event operations and logistics ideally for a dry hire venue or large-scale event organiser.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both face-to-face and over the phone.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle numerous concurrent projects/responsibilities.
• Outstanding organisational, planning and project management skills.
• Ability to be form strong relationships and foster respect from clients and colleagues.
• Commercially aware and client-focused.
• Confident negotiator.
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering letter and a copy of your CV.
All applicants must have full UK working rights.