We are looking for a dynamic, organised individual to underpin the management team within the Venue Operations Department. This team is responsible for the day-to-day facilities management, health and safety adherence, IT and telecoms, and project management across all business sectors including the event spaces, co-working space and rooftop bar operation.
This role is focused on providing Building Project Management support to the Head of Venue Operations and the Facilities Manager in the successful end-to-end planning and delivery of a broad range of exciting and varied special projects.
- Establishment of clear and concise project management plans, to include; detailed briefs, objectives and resource requirements.
- Daily administration of project schedules, Gantt charts, budgets and meeting minutes.
- Undertaking of contractor due diligence, including reference and financial background checks.
- Collation, review and management of contractor health and safety, and insurance documentation.
- Build trusting and strong working relationships with venue stakeholders, contractors and the wider team.
- Provide weekly status updates to Head of Venue Operations.
- Management of contractor relationships, onsite performance & service delivery.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE
- Extensive knowledge and experience of successful project management.
- Significant experience of working in an established project management environment.
- Track record of successful project delivery in line with desired outcomes and agreed quality, time and cost limits.
- Experience of working successfully on multiple projects at the same time.
- Proven experience of appropriate use of project management tools and techniques to enable successful project delivery.
- Experience of building and maintaining constructive partnership and collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrable experience of working with internal and external customers, partners and suppliers
- Demonstrable experience of effective resource management within a complex working environment and/or complex organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of managing contractors successfully to deliver desired results within quality parameters, timeframe and cost limitations
- Thorough understanding and use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based CRM and file sharing platforms.
- High level logical reasoning and analytical abilities capable of breaking down and understanding complex issues and business operations and their inter-relationships.
- Ability to adapt personal style to meet the circumstances of a situation and so enable the constructive and positive progress of issues and projects.
- Willingness to get involved in a variety of activities.
- Excellent oral, written and presentational communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in group and one-to-one situations.
Salary: c. £33 – 40K, depending on experience + benefits
Please note: Tobacco Dock reserve the right to close the role of Building Project Manager should we receive sufficient applications.
Tobacco Dock are proudly an equal opportunity employer and actively promote diversity and inclusion of all.